NSS APPRENTICESHIP PROGRAM
"Security Guards of the Internet"
Industry has recognized the need for Internet Gate Guards, one that maintains the security and integrity of Information Technology Systems, Networks and Devices – 24/365. These Security Guards are not the Computer Scientists but the front line – the day-to-day first line of defense for Network Security.This “Entry-Level Cybersecurity Professional” has been identified by the Department of Labor as a Technical Trade Specialist and has established the National Training Standard through the Network Security Specialist Apprenticeship Program.
Covered 6 is a certified veteran owned and operated business. Our programs are approved by the Bureau of Post Secondary Education (BPPE), Employment Development Department (EDD), Department of Veterans Affairs (VA GI Bill) , Department of Rehabilitation (DOR) and Department of Labor (DOL).
FOR NSS EMPLOYERS
- Trained Entry-Level Professional ready to work in your specific IT Network
- Registered with the US Department of Labor as a Vocational Apprenticeship Employer
- Financial Incentives
- Tax Credit
- Subsidized Wages
- Leverage No Cost Training
FOR NSS APPRENTICES
- No Cost Training thru a Vocational Advocacy Program
- Compacted training programs and certifications getting you into the industry immediately
- Hiring by Companies Registered with the US Department of Labor as a Vocational Apprenticeship Employer
CONTACT US TO SEE HOW WE CAN HELP
If you are interested in learning more about how this program can benefit your company please get in touch with us.